Monday, May 14, 2007

The Little One

So I had decided I would give up on blogging (yes, after just one post) because I was thinking "How do people start reading a person's blog?" It seems to be that to just go about saying "You should read my blog," is akin to saying "I have so many thoughts that are so important to everyone's life I just had to get them out there, to the masses, as effectively as possible." That would require quite the inflated ego. Not that I lack in the ego department, but I don't think everything I have to say is all that exciting.

But then I thought that maybe it would be a nice way to keep updates on Nathan readily available to his family, all of whom are too far away. So that is my new mission. I will try to post pictures and updates about Nathan more regularly than I send out photos so that you don't have to wait for me--you can just come here and get them yourself. And if you see something you'd like me to email you, I'd be more than happy to do that also.

Hope you enjoy :)
Of course, the photo posting starts later...

No comments: