Here is my little man hiding. I came out from the back of the apartment and couldn't find him anywhere. I was getting a little scared when I noticed something behind the chair: a little person! I had been putting the large gray circular chair in front of the bookcase to prevent little hands from pulling down the books and tearing out pages, but he got clever and figured out how to crawl behind the chair to get to the books. Oh well, how can I be mad at a baby who wants to read The Case for Christ??
Thursday, August 23, 2007
Jimmy's brother's family flew back to Mongolia Wednesday. They stayed with us Tuesday night. Nathan and his cousin, who is only 3 weeks older, always seemed to find each other. Here they are helpfully unfolding clean, folded laundry...

...and plotting to do something naughty, no doubt.


Here is my little man hiding. I came out from the back of the apartment and couldn't find him anywhere. I was getting a little scared when I noticed something behind the chair: a little person! I had been putting the large gray circular chair in front of the bookcase to prevent little hands from pulling down the books and tearing out pages, but he got clever and figured out how to crawl behind the chair to get to the books. Oh well, how can I be mad at a baby who wants to read The Case for Christ??



Here is my little man hiding. I came out from the back of the apartment and couldn't find him anywhere. I was getting a little scared when I noticed something behind the chair: a little person! I had been putting the large gray circular chair in front of the bookcase to prevent little hands from pulling down the books and tearing out pages, but he got clever and figured out how to crawl behind the chair to get to the books. Oh well, how can I be mad at a baby who wants to read The Case for Christ??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
These are so cute- I keep on staring again and again at them (and the pictures on my desk) and thinking- I miss my little boys.
Thankyou so much for the blog Suzanne-
I especially love the one of Nathan and Silas holding hands (it looks like Silas is helping Nathan up)
Post a Comment