Friday, September 14, 2007
Uuuuggghhh...
Yep, that's about how this poppy seed parasite is making me feel right about now. And I don't use "parasite" in the extremely negative way that most people would associate with that word, but what is this tiny embryo/fetus if not a parasite? Exactly. Anyway, if any of you out there have suggestions on how to survive pregnancy with a toddler in tow, please give me advice. Nathan is a wonderful baby, don't get me wrong. He was very happy to wander around today while I just loafed about, not having the energy to do much of anything and feeling like I would vomit if I moved too much. Still, I need to take care of him. And change his diapers which hasn't proven to be a problem yet, but if this pregnancy is like the last those days are numbered. My sense of smell climbed to heights I didn't know existed when I was pregnant with Nathan and most smells bothered me (as in sometimes made me sick, literally). Diapers are stinky. So....you see where I'm going with this. Too bad he's not older or we'd seriously be focusing on potty training. I think it's a good thing that the joy of children wipes away (most) negative memories of pregnancy and childbirth or no one would have more than one. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment