Monday, December 6, 2010

Dragon Slayer

"I wasn't showing my face because REAL knights, the ones that fighted REAL dragons, looked like that when they were fighting. They put their masks over their eyes when they were fighting dragons. See this (his left hand)? This is a spear. They would like PUNCH and POKE in the dragons when they were fighting dragons. They punched in the big parts of their bodies, not the little parts of their bodies. My shield (his right hand)--real knights put it on their hands when they were fighting dragons. My boots help me so that the dragons don't bite my feet. Those boots make it so that they don't bite my feet because if I wear my other shoes that aren't the boots they would know how to rip down in my shoes and socks and then they would be ruined and then they could bite my feet so that's why I wear my boots."

Yes, he made his own spear and shield out of tape. You'd think we don't buy the boy any toys.

And how could I resist adding a picture of this cutie???

No comments: