As soon as we got back from California, it was Halloween. (Literally. We got back on Sunday and Halloween was the next day.) For some reason this year I got a wild hair and decided to make the boys' costumes. Nathan wanted to be a superhero so I decided that they could all be superheroes. It wasn't too hard because Nathan already had the mask and shield he needed, so we went from there.
I bought a couple of shirts and looked at a lot of pictures of the superheroes online and made a plan.
Can you figure out who they are???
And can you tell that the costumes significantly decrease in complexity from oldest to youngest? (Zach's was not made by me!)
If you haven't figured it out, here's the answer. Nathan is Captain America, Isaac is Ironman, Toby is Green Lantern, and Zach was Spiderman. A good, SAFE time was had by all :)






No comments:
Post a Comment