Sunday, August 12, 2007

my life is over

According to one of the women in my church, my life as I have known it is officially over. The reason: Nathan is walking. He still definitely prefers crawling and when we encourage him to stand and walk with us if he's really excited about getting somewhere he'll plop down and go, very quickly, crawling away. He took his first few steps yesterday and walked a number of times today. I've got a couple of cute videos if you want to see them, so let me know and I'll email them to you. Other than that, just keep me in your prayers, that I'm able to retain what little sanity I have left! ;)

1 comment:

Ulie said...

Wow!! Congratulations, Nathan!! :) And hang in there, Mama Suz! If you think this is fun, just wait until you have one who can RUN and one learning to walk... and both are too young (or too stubborn?) to follow directions... ;)
One helpful thing another mama passed on to me I pass on to you: start moving everything you can to the middle of tables, dressers, counters, etc. since suddenly your little man will be able to reach on top of things you never had to even think about babyproofing before. And enjoy! Your life as you know it isn't over, it's just... well... yeah, it's pretty much over. ;) But the new life you're about to have is going to be so much fun!!
-Julia :)