HA! Well that didn't take as long as I thought it would. New computer and faster internet connection was helpful I guess :) Anyway, here are some recent pictures. (Captions go to the pictures above them.)

Mommy takes all three boys to the zoo alone. Toby is strapped to my chest, hence not in the picture. I think I overdid it--I came down with strep throat the next day!

Everyone enjoys reading. Never too young to start off right :)

The cutest baby in the land!

GranGran and 3/4 of her handsome grandsons.

Visit to the Botanical Gardens. The boys are very focused on playing in the sand!

Toby was happy for the photo shoot....

....momentarily.

Nathan teaching Isaac how to play on the iPod.
1 comment:
Cute pictures! :) Merrick is skilled in iPod usage as well. Kids these days. If I cant figure out something that's wrong with my cell phone I ask my 11 year old sister. ;)
Post a Comment