Thursday, September 23, 2010

California Part II


Aunt Jane supervising rest time.

Nathan got all of the boys hooked on dinosaurs during our trip (though here he's playing with Buzz Lightyear).

Our tent cabin in the Sequoias. Inside were two double beds and a small bedside table, but no electricity!

Uncle Ryan reading and explaining something...I think about airplanes.

The fabulous grandparents who supervised dinner so the big kids could eat together in relative peace. :) Thank you Grandma and Papa!


The big kids and the little kids.

The eight big kids.


Boys being dinosaurs.



Of course you know this picture doesn't do the view justice (even after I tinkered with the color).


I love Nathan's excitement in this picture!

Boys praying before bedtime.

Four generations of Brock men. The choices were either a good picture of the boys or a good picture of the men. I chose a good picture of the men :)

Yes, she is absolutely as delightful as she looks! :)

Kisses for Toby.

And then we went home!

1 comment:

Heather Kirkwood said...

What wonderful pictures!!!! Of course, I'm partial to the ones of Uncle Ryan - he he he he he he...what a hat.