Friday, November 19, 2010

Christmas is just around the corner!

Can you believe it? It's already November 19 and Christmas will be here before you know it. No matter how far in advance I start thinking about it and getting excited about it, Christmas always creeps up on me and I find that I haven't bought the presents as early as I wanted and I haven't created the Christmas cards I wanted to. One year we just sent out update cards in July because I knew if I had a deadline (Christmas) I just wouldn't make the deadline.

Well, this year things are going to change. We have already taken the pictures I intend to use for the Christmas cards and I'll be ordering them from Shutterfly. We have used Shutterfly in the past to print the previously mentioned July moving cards, calendars, and photo books. I really love the photo books because as much as I would love to be someone who scrapbooks, it's just not going to happen. Plus it's easier than printing out a bajillion pictures and hand-writing captions to all of them (though I have done that, too, and enjoy those kinds of albums!). Oh, and we've also used Shutterfly for just straight up printing pictures for ourselves and relatives. One of the things I liked about that by each picture you can type what you want on the back for a caption.

Here are a couple of the photo cards I like. You can tell me which one you like most and I'll take that into consideration when making my choice :)





OK, I got a little overwhelmed looking at the choices. There are a ton I like and I thought I was settled on a one-photo picture but now I don't know. Oh well, good thing it's only 11/19, huh?

No comments: