Sunday, January 22, 2012

July 2011, part II: The Beach!

I love the beach. Thankfully, so does the rest of my family. This love developed every summer of my childhood when my family took a week-long vacation to the Outer Banks of North Carolina. Living in Long Beach spoiled me and now that we live in land-locked Missouri, I'm quite sad that we can't go to the beach for an afternoon.

This past summer our family went with my parents, sister, and nephew to the Outer Banks for a week. It was wonderful. It was relaxing. It was just exactly what my gigantically pregnant body needed to rest for a week!

There's not much more to say; the pictures speak for themselves. I didn't get many pictures of the adults on the trip, but we all had a really great time!










3 comments:

Josh said...

love these pics!!! the boys are sooo adorable!!

Josh said...

oh of course... this is not josh

Suzanne said...

But I know Josh agrees ;)