I have decided that I'm the mother to a monkey. He has learned to climb pretty well, and that's kind of scary. What's also scary is the fact that sometime next May, he will be a big brother. Yep, that's right, I'll have two babies just 22 months apart. I've heard other people have done it and lived so hopefully I will too. :)
Anyway, here's a little story about Nathan to explain the next three pictures. He LOVES being read to. Every day, multiple times a day, without fail, he will go over to where his board books are and pull them off of the shelf one by one bringing them to me (or whomever) and patting my lap until I pick him up and read to him. But what he's most interested in is not the story but turning pages himself. And he does not discriminate when it comes to who reads to him. Anyone who visits gets the pleasure.
The last two pictures are just kind of random funny pictures of him.
OH! And he got big boy shoes last week. They're REALLY cute. When I have a picture of them I'll post them.
3 comments:
Oh my goodness!!! Congratulations on your expecting state, Suzanne!!! :) It is a little tough to have them so close (but when is having babies NOT tough?), but mine were 20 1/2 months apart, so it can be done. :) And from what other moms tell me, it may be hard at first, but it makes it so much easier down the road when they're into similar activities/shows/etc.
I'm so happy for you!!!!!!
congratulations Suzanne and Jimmy!
of course Nathan loves reading- he is a Brock (:
Sara/Sally
In the last pic, Nathan pointing, he looks just like you did at a similar age. Sometimes he looks so much like you did; other times he looks like Jimmy. What a changeling! Mama
Post a Comment