Is the due date of this cute little baby currently growing inside me. :) Granted, I feel sick most of the time but I am trying to force myself to think past that to what it will be like to hold this baby for the first time. It will be so worth the sickness. :) One of my best friends growing up, Kate, claims May 4 as her birthday (mine is May 3, by the way, and her cousin Karen is May 5 and we were all close). Kate has said that if the baby is in fact born on May 4, we have to name him/her Katequito, no matter the gender. I told her we'll think about it. ;)
4 comments:
Suzy! So yes, sometimes I stalk your blog, mainly because Nathan is all sorts of cute. I am entertained by your writing as well, though not as much as the pictures of Nathan. (Sorry, it's not my fault though--he really shouldn't be that adorable, I hope he has a license for that.)
Anyway, I am more than thrilled that I got a mention in a post:) And if it's a girl, you can totally name her Katequita. I wouldn't want her to be ridiculed for having a boy's name;)
I hope the baby is born May 3rd, then you, me and Baby Brock #2 can all celebrate together!! :-)
that was from me...Katie...hahah
congratulations!!
Post a Comment