Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Nathan and his monkey

You may recognize Nathan's monkey as his leash, which it is. Apparently it's now taken on the role of part-time security item. (Part-time because he doesn't require it all of the time but is very affectionate toward it when he finds it.) As you can see below, he's quite fond of his little monkey. In the second picture his right hand is raised because I snapped the picture while he was in the middle of patting the monkey. By the way, he's watching Jimmy heat up his dinner. That's why he was so focused in the same direction long enough for multiple pictures. Oh, and he doesn't actually wear that shirt every day (though I do like it--thanks David and Charlotte!!), he's just happened to do some cute stuff while wearing it recently.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Suzanne- those are so cute. I love the fact that he is so enthusiastic about his leash!!! He is getting so big!
Sara/Sally

Anonymous said...

I love that little kid. He's so much fun. I think it's funny that he's attached to his leash. Get it... attached??
-Andrea