In the past few minutes I've been reminded of a couple other cute things Nathan does:
8. Whenever he does something right or follows directions he always looks at us and claps, as though inviting us to clap for him and tell him what a good, smart boy he is. And we comply. :)
9. He likes to play peek-a-boo but he doesn't actually cover his eyes very well. He puts his hands somewhere on his face and we have to say "Where's Nathan?" until he takes his hands down, smiling, and then we say "Peek-a-boo!" and he laughs and does it again.
10. He likes to bring us his books one by one, pat us on the lap (sometimes he'll sign "please"), and have us pull him up. We'll start reading but he's really only interested in turning the pages so we don't get much reading done. Then he hops down and goes to get another book. Sometimes this goes on for quite a while because he'll go through all of the books he can get his hands on.
If I think of more things, I'll post them too!
1 comment:
I just discovered this site. Great photos - Nathan is adorable, and he could not have a more appropriate name
^_^
Post a Comment