Sunday, March 16, 2008

Firsts

In the past couple of days Nathan has had two firsts: his first Easter egg hunt and his first haircut! In going through the pictures on my camera since I last posted I realized that there are many...but for now I'm only going to post pictures from these two momentous events and then this week (since Jimmy is on spring break for SEVENTEEN DAYS!!! he can entertain Nathan while I post) I will post more with some random events from the past few weeks. And a few pictures just because Nathan is so dang cute. Remember: to enlarge the pictures, just click on them and they'll come up in another window.




Before the haircut,

during,

and after! What a cutie!

Stay tuned for more pictures, including some from our latest trip to Bakersfield!

2 comments:

Ulie said...

Awwww!!!! I love the haircut pics! Nathan is such a handsome little man, and looks even cuter with the new 'do. How did he handle it? How did YOU handle it?? ;)

Suzanne said...

Nathan actually did fine with the haircut. He winced a little when she started cutting his hair, but once I held his head he was fine. He was more concerned with flirting with himself in the mirror! And I was OK with everything. His hair was so scraggly and I was getting tired of trying to calm it down every morning!