Thursday, March 20, 2008

the post below this and a story

I hope that the post below this one (random pictures) comes out clearly on your computer. On mine, when I look at it on the blog page it doesn't look much like it did on the formatting page, and in the past I've tried editing it but I can't seem to make it do what I want. So, hopefully your computer is more cooperative than mine.

And here's a cute story from today. I told Nathan I was going to take a short nap before we went to the park (don't worry--Jimmy was home!) He looked at me and said "Elmo," and I asked him if I should sleep with Elmo. He then took Elmo and put him on our bed, put his blanket on our bed and and the whole time was saying "Night night." Since Nathan knows that his paci is only for nap and bedtime ("night night time") he looked at me and said "Paci, night night," which I took as a suggestion that I might want to borrow his paci. I thought it was all very cute. :)

1 comment:

erin said...

aw! that just goes to show what a lovey big brother he's going to be. :D