Thursday, March 20, 2008

More pictures from March

Here are some random pictures from March. Nathan likes hot mitts and the Swiffer. Who knew you should use a hot mitt when Swiffering?



He also likes our weekly Thursday playdates with two of his friends. Normally they don't just sit and play in the sand but with the help of the older little boy (between Nathan and the little guy in the green), they played for a long time!




Nathan really likes Elmo (he now watches Sesame Street almost every day...of course this scandalizes his mother who said none of her children would ever watch TV!). He likes to do everything with Elmo, including taking him to the grocery store the other day. Apparently it's also nice to sleep with your head under Elmo. I don't know that I'll try that--at this point in my pregnancy I'm having a hard enough time finding a comfortable sleeping position as it is!




And he likes his Pooh hat....makes him look so old! Guess we're ready for another baby in the house. :)



Nathan is a good helper. I guess he's trying to help make dinner here by cooking and stirring an apple.







Nathan is showing off for our friends. I think this particular cuteness is when we say "Why?" and he responds with "I don't know," shrugs his shoulders and shakes his head. Of course it doesn't sound as clear as "I don't know," but that makes it that much cuter because the intonation is definitely there.



Not only does he like us to read to him, but he also likes to read to himself! Jimmy and I were doing something in the living room and we hadn't heard from him for a little while and when I went back to his room he was actually reading to himself. He was flipping through the books on the desk saying some of the words that are actually in the books--very cute!

2 comments:

Ulie said...

Hey lady! The pics showed up great- I like the side-to-side, but I can never get it to work on my comp... maybe it's just a bug with Blogger since it sounds like I get the same weird formatting that you did, so I might try again. :)
I just posted a ridiculously long reply to your question about the mei tai/Baby Bjorn positioning on my blog, and it just dawned on me that I probably should have posted it to yours so you don't have to search! D'oh! But it's there, and as always, please take with a grain of salt since every mama has different things that work best for her and her particularly family, and I by no means think we should all find the same carriers equally useful/comfy. :)

Anonymous said...

so so cute. I do enjoy these!! much love, Sara/Sally