...but in case you don't, we're expecting baby Brock #4 in September! We're really excited. This pregnancy has felt completely different than my previous three. First of all, I'm (mostly) a functional human in the evenings. I don't usually get morning sickness, it's more like afternoon and evening sickness. With the other three it was so bad I usually couldn't even sit upright without feeling completely nauseous. This time, however, I can go a whole day without a nap and still feel like a normal person in the evenings. That's a HUGE blessing because who wants to be sick? Also, Jimmy works in the evenings usually. Not every evening, but on the days he does it would be pretty awful if I could only lie on the couch. The boys aren't really old enough to put themselves to bed yet :) Also this time I've got acne like I'm 15. It's really weird. The last three times I could count on pregnancy to give me great skin. Not this time. And a couple of weeks ago I just bought eye cream for the first time. As my friend put it, it's not fair to have zits and wrinkles at the same time! I told her my routine was put on the benzoyl peroxide (for the acne) and then the eye cream. Really? Those two things just shouldn't go together.
We don't know the gender of this baby yet, but I am hoping he/she will cooperate and I'll be able to find out at my next doctor's appointment on March 28. I'm pretty lucky in that my doctor does an ultrasound at every visit so hopefully he'll be able to tell me then (I'll be 15.5 weeks). I'll definitely update when I find out!
4 comments:
maybe since its different, its a girl? that's what i'm hoping for anyways.
I've only been pregnant once, but I had a girl... and I had HORRIBLE acne! Here's to hoping, right?
Well I'm not going to say I'm *hoping* for a girl because that would suggest I'd be disappointed with a boy. But...it would certainly make for a change of pace (and color!!!!) around here :)
i'm glad you're feeling good! here's to an easy pregnancy for you!
Post a Comment