Here is a little taste of Nathan's destructive habits. In this picture I had just separated the dirty laundry, went to answer the phone and less than a minute later came back to the laundry....unloaded onto the floor, from where I'd just picked it up.
Saturday, October 20, 2007
Lots of Pictures!!
Here are a bunch of pictures from the past few weeks with a little commentary on what you're seeing. Enjoy!
Here is a little taste of Nathan's destructive habits. In this picture I had just separated the dirty laundry, went to answer the phone and less than a minute later came back to the laundry....unloaded onto the floor, from where I'd just picked it up.
This is about 3 lbs. of oatmeal that someone spilled on the floor. (Apparently I did something similar around Nathan's age, but I chose 5 lbs. of sugar as my weapon. I must say, oatmeal is probably easier to clean up than sugar.)
Just because he's cute.
"I like pancakes. Why are there no more pancakes on my plate?"
"More pancakes please, daddy!"
"Um, mom, my shoes are on and you said we're getting ready to leave. So I'm standing by the door, showing you where I want to go, trying to be patient but it's getting hard!"
Nathan likes phones. Notice he's got one for each hand.


"Ha! I'm the only one in the family who can fit between the fridge and the stove!"
"Uh-oh, this may be a problem. I think I'm stuuuuuuuuuck!"
Nathan's favorite chair (at the moment) because he can easily get in and out.
All finished! See you next time. :-)
Here is a little taste of Nathan's destructive habits. In this picture I had just separated the dirty laundry, went to answer the phone and less than a minute later came back to the laundry....unloaded onto the floor, from where I'd just picked it up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yay! Great pics!! Nathan is such a cutie. I'm so glad he and Lily are only a few months apart... ;)
How are YOU holding up, mama-to-be??
Suzanne-
those are so cute- thanks for posting
Sara/Sally
Post a Comment