Friday, February 1, 2008
Practicing to be a Big Brother
Here are some pictures of Nathan practicing to be a big brother. Recently (yesterday, to be precise) he started "feeding" my stuffed animals milk from his sippy cups and a bottle. Two interesting things: you will see in some of the following pictures what I mean by "bottle." He salvaged an empty contact lens solution bottle from the garbage and, saying "bottle, bottle" carried it to MY stuffed animals (Louis Thomas, the bear, and Boots, the cat). He is not at all interested in feeding his own stuffed animals. He also came up with this little activity all on his own. Once I saw him do it, however, I did prompt him to keep doing it so I could get some pictures. :) He is pretending more and more now, as well as talking all of the time, and they're both really cute developments (though he's been a chatterbox for nearly a year!).




He's also practicing kissing his little brother. Here he is giving some smooches to his new elephant (which he calls "Ella," his word for "elephant") and Boots.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment