Here are some pictures that I stole from Andrea's facebook of Nathan at Jimmy's surprise birthday party. There are some pictures of Jimmy too, but, well, they just weren't as exciting as Nathan's. :) In the first one he's playing with a flower and in the last two he's SO excited about the little dog that our pastor's family brought (not as a gift; he's their pet). I really wish that we could get a pet for Nathan to grow up with but not until we move out of this apartment (they don't allow any pets here, except maybe fish...how exciting...). Anyway, Jimmy's party was great. We had about 35 people from college and church and, of course, our Iowa friends who don't fit in either category. I think Jimmy was surprised, even though I imagine he had some idea that it was going to happen since I had previously declared I would be handling all of the proofreading checks we cash and he wasn't to even think about spending the money. :) Enjoy the pics of Nathan!
1 comment:
Oh Nathan's so PRECIOUS! What great shots, too! I love the one of him in the "big" chair! :)
Post a Comment