ANYWAY, here are some pictures from the week. The first one, I think, is funny because it looks like Nathan is an inmate in his crib. :) The second one is just a random picture of him with shorts on his head. (For those of you familiar with my relationship to my cats growing up, the fact that I put shorts on Nathan's head and then took a picture shouldn't be surprising....remember the socks on Boots' head? :))
Saturday, June 9, 2007
Some pictures from the week
Sorry the pictures have such bad red eye. I didn't want to spend all morning figuring out how to get rid of it now that my computer automatically uses Adobe to edit pictures instead of whatever it was using before. I was familiar with it before and now I'm not and, interesting enough, I actually have better things to do on a Saturday (you know, exciting things like laundry and dishes) than playing with my photo program all day.
ANYWAY, here are some pictures from the week. The first one, I think, is funny because it looks like Nathan is an inmate in his crib. :) The second one is just a random picture of him with shorts on his head. (For those of you familiar with my relationship to my cats growing up, the fact that I put shorts on Nathan's head and then took a picture shouldn't be surprising....remember the socks on Boots' head? :))

Here he is at the tail end of making a really funny squished-up nose face, this is not him disliking the food.
At Jimmy's birthday party he was given a number of gifts (which actually came as a surprise to both of us but we were grateful just the same) and one of them was a Target gift card. He decided to buy a basketball with it which has quickly become Nathan's favorite toy.
Hope you enjoyed them! We're getting about 5 ripe tomatoes tomorrow or Monday. You should come enjoy them with us!
ANYWAY, here are some pictures from the week. The first one, I think, is funny because it looks like Nathan is an inmate in his crib. :) The second one is just a random picture of him with shorts on his head. (For those of you familiar with my relationship to my cats growing up, the fact that I put shorts on Nathan's head and then took a picture shouldn't be surprising....remember the socks on Boots' head? :))
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment