Sunday, June 24, 2007

not a lot going on...

Sorry this hasn't been updated more often. I haven't been taking many picutres lately. In fact, I don't think I'd taken any since our last trip to the beach. We went again yesterday. We have been asked to lead a college Bible study for our church so we met at the beach to decide when to meet, what to study, and what kind of fun things to do. We had quite a number of people for the size of our church, which was really encouraging.

Here are some pictures of Nathan. :) He decided to get a bit more friendly with the sand this time, including rolling around in it (that's why his face is covered). I think he tried to put some in his mouth when it was on his hand, but he didn't actively try to eat it. I guess the nasty gritty taste is quite the deterrent. At the bottom is Jimmy trying to convince him to come back to the group and eventually he just had to pick up the little guy who wouldn't follow the leader.



No comments: