Saturday, June 2, 2007

Not such a little baby anymore :(

Update: All quiet on the western front since last Sunday's episode with the downstairs neighbors. If they weren't still slamming the door every time they enter and leave, I wouldn't think they were still living there! Anyway, here are some pictures from the week. I really think Nathan prefers the straw cups to regular sippy cups because he hasn't yet mastered tipping it up and his head back to get it out of the bottom, so the sippy cups work best for a mommy who doesn't want to refill every 3 minutes. Oh, and Nathan has certainly embraced his Brockness. On Friday I was feeding him his afternoon snack (hard-boiled egg yolks with milk--sounds gross but he used to really like it) and he was acting like he was choking. I got up to get him a sippy cup of water and as I turned around I saw lots of yellow projectile vomit coming from my child. I had heard tell of babies who literally shot it out of their mouths, but I'd never seen it so I thought it was made up. It's not. It almost got on me. Gross. (I hope he's not having an issue with dairy--he loves cheese and yogurt...)


Right before this picture Nathan had been making a squinched-up face in reply to mine and when I brought my face close he'd grab my cheeks and it was really cute, but then he decided he wanted to play with the hair that didn't quite make it into the ponytail.
Yes, Jimmy does look a little dreary-eyed, but he had just gotten home from work on Friday, so give him a break ;)

No comments: