Wednesday, June 27, 2007
Nathan's birthday present!
We went on a walk this morning after breakfast and before naptime, and apparently sitting in a stroller and yelling at ducks is quite draining!
But here's what I really wanted to post about. We went to Babies R Us yesterday because I wanted a few things I haven't found anywhere else (mainly stick sunscreen because Nathan wipes the lotion in his eyes, causes swollen eyes, rash, etc.), and we decided to get his birthday present. It took us a while to decide on something and meanwhile Nathan was getting irritated that we weren't buying it all. We finally decided on a firetruck ride-on toy that has buttons and lights and all that exciting stuff, and that he can also walk behind and push. We decided that since (1) he doesn't know when his birthday is anyway, (2) we'll be flying to VA on his birthday, (3) we'd like to take it to his party Sunday, and (4) we're impatient, we'd give it to him today. He likes it, definitely, and I think will like it more once he figures how to get from point A to point B by either walking it or once he can push it and keep up without falling. Oh, and in honor of his birthday present, he's wearing his firetruck onesie. :)


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
He is SOOOO big. I can't even believe how big he looks.
Post a Comment